PDS CARES has selected Neighborhood Services, Inc., better known as NSI, as the recipient of our fourth charitable contribution. NSI exists in the effort to alleviate poverty and provides food services and material assistance to persons in need in the Columbus community.
In 2014 NSI:
- Provided clothing for94 families
- Pantry served 5,588 households
- Distributed 248 Easter food baskets
- Provided back to school items for 406 families
- Distributed 487 Thanksgiving food baskets
- Provided Christmas toys for 627 children
- Distributed 324 Christmas food boxes
- Gave 218 “Go Bags” to the homeless
While Carolyn Vander Stouw nominated NSI, PDS Staff members, Robert Cochran and Kurt Brown are past and current NSA Board Members, and PDS Planning is recognized as an NSI Community Partner. For more information, please visit http://www.neighborhoodservicesinc.org/Home_Page.html
.PDS Cares “30 for 30” is a charitable gifting program which will make donations to thirty 501(c)(3) charities in 2015 in celebration of PDS Planning, Inc’s 30th year anniversary.